Brandy Melville





Dear Fashion Lovers,


My store obsession of the moment is Brandy Melville. The pictures above are from my New York City shopping trip! This store is so unique! The clothes are "one size fits most." Super cool right?

My experience at Brady was insane. In one of the pictures above their is a sign saying "Brandy Zoo." That sign describes the store perfectly. As I stepped into the doors I walked into a mob of people. It was so crowded it was hard to move. I just grabbed random pieces i liked and headed towards the dressing room line. The line was 40 minutes long, and the checkout wrapped around the whole store! Although the store was crazy, I was still thrilled with the clothes I got.

Share your Brandy Melville Experiences in the comments!:)

                                                                                                      xoxo,
                                                                                                           Brooke

0 comments:

Post a Comment