Happy Easter!



Dear Fashion Lovers,



If you celebrate Easter I just wanted to say Happy Easter!!

I will be spending the rest of the day with my family, I hope you spend this day with loved ones as well. Don't forget to fill up on chocolate eggs and bunny's.. oh and peeps!! I will also be participating in highly competitive egg hunts. Jk not too competitive, but me and my sister really try to beat each other in finding the most eggs.


I love easter time because of all the pretty colors. Pale pinks, yellows and purples are just so beautiful. 


What are your Easter plans? I would love to hear from you so comment below. Also let me know what your favorite Easter Treat is:) Mine are either the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs or the traditional milk chocolate bunny!



Here are some Easter Pics!



Robin Eggs... Yum!













I am going to use this makeup for my Easter makeup today.




HAPPY EASTER:)


xoxo,
Brooke



0 comments:

Post a Comment