My Dr. Martens!!

Dear Fashion Lovers,

In my Easter OOTD you might have noticed my shoes.I got my Dr. Martens!!!! I have been looking online for awhile now. Online they didn't have my size in any of the styles or colors I wanted. They also don't always restock. I ended up just buying mine at a Doc. Marten store where they have a wide variety of shoes. If you are looking into getting them I suggest going to the store. The workers were helpful and they had my size in the style I wanted. If you can't go to the store and can't find the size you need online call the company. They can tell you if they are going to be restocked.

These are mine!!


I ended up getting the black Pascal boot. (Here is the link to them) http://www.dmusastore.com/p-4521-pascal.aspx
I had a hard time deciding on which ones to get.They are all so cute!! In my "Help Me Pick Dr. Martens" post I got some help. Thank you if you commented:) The reason I ended up getting the plain black is so that they will go with everything. I can wear them all year with every outfit. I love them so much.


xoxo,
Brooke

0 comments:

Post a Comment