10 Fashion Questions



Dear Fashion Lovers,

I think its important to get to know the person behind the type. For you to get to know me and my personal style even better I decided to do a 15 question tag for you guys:)



Question 1
What is your favorite style to wear?
My style changes from day to day. I have said this before, but one day I will be edgy and the next super girly. I am still developing and experiencing with my style.


Question 2
Who is your fashion role model?
Chanel is a classic and an obvious fashion role model. I also love some young celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, and Eleanor Calder.


Question 3
What do you always have on?
A necklace my dad gave me:)


Question 4
What are your favorite jeans?
My favorite jeans are skinny jeans I have from American Eagle and a pair from Pacsun.

Question 5
What are your favorite sunglasses?
Raybans!


Question 6
What are your favorite shoes?
My Doc Martens are my all time favorite!







Question 7
Who influenced you to write about fashion?
I started my blog because of my love for fashion. I love shopping and following trends so it just made sense for me to start a blog.

Question 8
What is your favourite store?
My favorite stores (can't pick one) are Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville, and Free People.

Question 9
Dream shopping location?
New York or Paris... Duh the fashion capitols of the world!!

Question 10
Pants or Dresses?
Dresses<3

Let me know in the comments if you want more tags!!

xoxo,
Brooke






0 comments:

Post a Comment