BBTS: Stacking and Layering Outfit

Dear Fashion Lovers,

Here is a fun school outfit idea that incorporates stacking jewelry and layering pieces!






Military Jacket: Pacsun
Dress: Jack Wills
Shoes: Marshalls
Bag: Anthropologie
Jewelry: Brandy Melville, Forever 21 

I love stacking jewelry and layering pieces in my wardrobe. I even have a post on stacking rings! I started this look with the Jack Wills dress. The dress is adorable but I wanted to spice it up a little. I took this amazing military inspired jacket and layered it over the dress. To prevent looking slouchy I tied a thin brown belt around the two pieces. The belt is not made for your waist so I just wrapped it around itself to create a unique look. I then just layered up all my favorite bracelets and rings and threw on this amazing bag!



xoxo,
Brooke

0 comments:

Post a Comment