My Favorite Makeup Products

   

                      

  




                          


Dear Fashion Lovers, 

Although my blog is dedicated to fashion, I do love makeup also. I am not an expert but I have been loving certain products lately! 

Dame Blush- Mac 

This powder blush from Mac has been my go-to for awhile now. It is one of Mac's satin blushes. I think it looks very natural on my skin. It gives a soft pinky- rose  look. This blush will be perfect for the fall and winter. 

Smoochies in #Smooch- CoverGirl

Everyone has been talking about the CoverGirl Smoochies lately. This is the only one I have tried and I love it. The "lipslick," as they are called, are very creamy when applied. #Smooch gives a pink, mauve look.

Cream Eyeshadow in Bikini-Tini- Benefit

Benefits cream shadows are amazing. They are perfect bases for other shadows and also are perfect worn alone. Bikini-Tini is a gorgeous golden champagne color. I sweep this on my lids every school morning. I sometimes also use an eyeliner brush on my lower lash line to brighten my eyes up. 

What are your go-to products?

Xoxo,
Brooke