Wearing The World

                                          

                                         

                                            


Dear Fashion Lovers,
I am in love with this paneled skirt. It feels like it is made out of seat belts or something. It has perfect pleats that give the skirt a puffy effect. This shirt is just a simple tee with an amazing print. I love how it has an artsy map of the world on it. My headband also has the same print. I think wearing matching pieces with prints is interesting, and looks very put together.  This is just another one of my outfits for school. I love dressing up for school...it's kinda what makes school fun for me!

Shirt: Urban Outfitters 
Skirt: Urban Outfitters 
Headband: Urban Outfitters 
Boots: Doc Martens 

P.s As you can see I love Urban Outfitters!
                                                    Xoxo,             
                                                   Brooke