Current Favorites






Dear Fashion Lovers, 

Here are some of my current fashion favorites...

1) Leather Jacket... As the puffy jackets get put away deep in our closets I think a great spring alternative is a leather jacket. They are not to thick but at the same time not to light. 

2) Be Enchanted.. This Bath and Body Works fragrance mist has been a go-to for me every morning. I love the scent.

3) Bahamas Bracelet... This little souvenir I got on my last vacation has been something I look at everyday to smile and laugh at some amazing memories.

4) Ballet Flats.. These ballet flats from Urban Outfitters have become a staple in my wardrobe. They can be paired with jeans, skirts or dresses. I think the elastic detail makes them quite unique as well.

xoxo,
Brooke 

0 comments:

Post a Comment