Boston Shopping







Dear Fashion Lovers,

Here are some photos from a recent day trip to Boston. The sunglasses above are from Anthropologie. When I saw them I instantly fell in love. Blush tones are trending for spring so I think they will be a great addition to my spring and summer wardrobe. The book, "642 Things to Write About", is also from Anthropologie. It is filled with hundreds of little writing prompts. These two goodies plus other clothing items I picked up equaled a successful shopping day. I always love spending time in this city.

City Outfit:
Sweater: Francesca's
Jacket: Macy's
Jeans: Tobi
Bag: Urban Outfitters 
Headband: Forever 21

xoxo,
Brooke



1 comments:

  1. The back of my new dress is a corset style so it really made the dress fit exactly to the shape of my sisters. They love it! I like the service of the vendor too, it said ship and return for free, and it is done.

    ReplyDelete