In-Flight Essentials





Dear Fashion Lovers,
I will be traveling this month so I thought I would share my must-haves for flights!

1) a notebook ~I take this travel journal from Anthropologie on every trip I go on. Flights are the perfect time to reflect and write.

2) Passport Book~ this passport holder/wallet from Alex and Ani is perfect for airport craziness.

3) Scarf~ When you get chilly on an airplane a scarf is a must.

4) Something to hold everything~ I like using backpacks like this Northface becuse they hold a lot and are easy to just throw on your back. 

Xoxo,
Brooke 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.
    Hanger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Your blog is really very nice, if you get a chance by posting such post, I’ll write comment for you again!
    Hanger

    ReplyDelete