Gossip Girl Style - Blair

Dear Fashion Lovers,

I am starting a new series on my blog Called "Polyvore Finds." I will post different outfits, celeb style or anything else I find.


Today I have another Gossip Girl Style Post. The pictures are from Polyvore.

This post is about Blair Waldorf! Her style is very preppy and girly. Check out some of her outfits below.:)




This first outfit is adorable! I love the gold and green together! I think the coloring also looks beautiful with her skin color and hair.



Blair always rocks her school uniform! If you have a uniform try making it more stylish with a headband, belt, or super cute jewelry. Just always remember to check your school rules first.

This is another adorable Blair Waldorf inspired outfit:)



This last outfit is my favorite. Blair's dress is a beautiful color. I love the pink Tory Burch shoes also. My favorite part of this is the hat! How Cute is that:) This outfit is so fun and adorable.


xoxo,
Brooke

Photo Credit: 
http://www.polyvore.com/blair_waldorf/collection?id=353229

0 comments:

Post a Comment