Purchase Obsessions

Dear Fashion Lovers,

Obsessions Lately:









Travel Journal- Anthropologie
Anthropologie is seriously my favorite store ever. Every time I go into that store I fall in love with something. Whether its a dainty ring or a classic book, everything looks adorable. I have had a strong desire to travel lately and when I saw this journal I had to get it. Each page is filled with decorated spaces to right about your travels.

Mac Pro Palette- Mac Store
This mac pro palette is the only eyeshadow I need to create a beautiful eye look. Four colors are the perfect amount. I put one all over my lid, one in the crease, one on the outer half of my lid and one on the inner. Then bam I am done!

Audrey Lunchbox- Local Store
Breakfast At Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies. I use this little metal lunchbox as a decoration in my bedroom.

Blue Flamingo Shirt- Urban Outfitters
This shirt is so comfortable and cute. I love how its kinda weird cause the flamingos are blue! I wear this so much with high-waisted shorts and sandals!



xoxo,
Brooke


0 comments:

Post a Comment