Bahamas 2k14





Dear Fashion Lovers,
 
I love traveling and everything involved with the action. Airports and airplanes are my favorite and I actually like waiting for my bag to come out on the conveyor belt of baggage claim. My recent trip to the Bahamas was perfect. The beaches have white sand and crystal clear water. The people are incredibly friendly and put a smile on my face each and every day that I spent on vacation.

  My main clothing go-to was a bikini. I didn't realize that I would spend the majority of my time on the islands in a swimsuit. Sunscreen was my main accessory. While enjoying full days in the sun I had to protect my skin. Along with bathing suits and sunscreen I enjoyed wearing skirts, rompers and Atlanis resort wristbands.

The Bahamas is a country I will always yearn to go back to. While you are there you feel like you are at home. It is true paradise.
Xoxo,
Brooke . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment